Friday, September 27, 2013

Whimsical Ideas by Pam ~ Georgia Peach Fuzz Waterfall mani

Hello Dahlings!
 
I was in da mood for something completely different in color from what I usually do on my nails...a palette cleanser, if you will.
 
 Da line up: Whimsical Ideas by Pam Georgia Peach Fuzz, Ruby Kisses Solid Copper, Nail Fetish Penny & Ruby Kisses Sunflower plus my trusty skinny striper
 
 3 coats of GPF & it's not quite opaque on all nails.
It needs undies to conserve da Whimsie goodness.
 
 Copper hexies! This is a good nudie polish for me. The only flaw is da glitter sinking so I need to shake da beejeebers out of it before & during application.
 
I used da other polishes with da skinny striper to add a waterfall.
I like it! It's refreshing after my gluttonous neon & holo summer manis.
 
Ciri likes Paw's yogurt!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is different for you! I love it though, so pretty & perfect for autumn x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't do many earthy/autumn manis, but sometimes I just need the break from my beloved bright colors. LOL

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty whimsy! I can take my shades off to look at your blog post ;) ahaha.
    Lovely manicure

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.