Monday, September 2, 2013

Waterfall Mani ala Nailasaurus

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today's quickie is my 1st attempt at a Nailasaurus Waterfall Mani
& I think I did OK. Not great, but OK...
 
 Da line up: Revlon Black With Envy, Stripe Rite silver & metallic lavender,
Sinful Colors Fun Times & Lazy Girl nail art polishes
 
 2 coats of Black With Envy. Went on without issues & dried without streaks.
 
Ta Da? I did OK until I stuck 2 fingers together & didn't notice until after I added a coat of Seche Vite that my ring finger had smudged. Blerg.
I like it over all & think Sammy is brilliant for coming up with another kewl
& easy way to wear several colors of  polish at one time.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

4 comments:

  1. Think you did ok? Nope! I think you did amazing!! Love love love the color combo and you did the design so beautifully inky lady!! Perfect nails lady!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you not see the finger print on my ring finger nail? LOL Thanks for being you, Miss K! <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yep! If I can't be a good example, I'll settle for being a horrible warning. LOL

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.