Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Quickie ~ Textured Double Swirly Thing Alert!

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today's mani is based on this one done by Claire at Nuthin' but a nail thing. The only things I changed were some of the colors & I used textured polishes for my gradient.
 
 Da line up: Finger Paints Paper Mache & Black Expressionism, Nicole by OPI I Lilac Gumdrops & My Cherry Amour plus a fine tip dotter & a bit of sponge
 
 2 coats of Paper Mache. Even with my crappy application,
it's still looks pretty good. LOL
 
 I used the sponge to apply this 2 color gradient by painting the
colors on the sponge then pouncing about until I liked it.
I did have to do 2 layers to get this intensity of color.
 
Yeah, I was needing a major project to keep me from thinking too much 
the night I did this. LOL Claire's tutorial makes this an easy mani,
if a bit time consuming.
 
Here's your kitty pics:
 
 Ciri lying on da rug being all cute...
 
Stre-e-etch & roll...now I'se even cuter meowmy!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been having lots of fun with texture polishes this summer...just like everybody else. LOL

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.