Saturday, February 15, 2014

Nail Art A Go Go Challenge! ~ Day 15 Round & Square

Hello Dahlings!
 
Well, we're over da proverbial hump!
Our prompts are getting more challenging
& my brain is getting more exercise that it has in a long time.
I'll either be in better brain shape or a limp noodle by the end! LOL
 
Today I decide to use da KISS method of design.
(Keep It Simple Silly!)
 
 It doesn't get much simpler than square pegs & round holes!
 
I started with ONE coat of Finger Paints Black Expressionism
(this polish is great for stamping!)
I used Orly Top2Bottom to attach these studs from Born Pretty Store
A coat of Seche Vite & I called it done.
(Egad! Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to type
with Jazzy cat dragging her teeth across my leg? IT TICKLES!!!)
 
 
Tomorrow...Doodles!
 
>^. .^<
 
 Paw not sharing again!
(Yep, that's Cheesecake Factory Oreo!)
 
 Ooooo! I likes this white stuff...
 
 ...you gots more?
 
Me wants it, please!
(Ciri only got a taste of the whipped cream.
We don't let him eat chocolate!)
 
Thanks for stopping by & please share da love with da other ladies!
~ Inky

4 comments:

  1. love this!!! we must have been channeling the same brain today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You got the better brain cells tho! LOL Yours is insanely awesome!

      Delete
  2. HEHEHE Square Peg in a round hole! You're probably not old enough to remember the show Square Pegs from the 80s-so LOVED that show~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dahling, for most nail bloggers the 80's revival is a new retro trend...
      for me it's a flashback!
      I turned 46 on the 10th of Feb. LMBBO
      Oh yeah, I LOVED that show! Sarah Jessica Parker has come a lo-o-ong way from her Square Peg days. <3

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.