Thursday, February 6, 2014

Nail Art A Go Go Challenge! ~ Day 6 Neon

Hello Dahlings!
 
NEON!
Need I say more?
 
 Yeah, I was liking this...
as long as I didn't look too closely at my spots. LOL
 
 Da line up ~ Ruby Wing Poppy, Black Heart Beauty Color Change Fuchsia,
Shany 09 & 10 (white & black) plus da bit of sponge & largest dotter I used.
 
I started with 2 coats of Poppy & had no probs.
I added a minimum 3 layers of sponged CCF to get it thick enuf
to look da color it is cuz putting it over da pink wanted to change da color.
I then made big white dots with da large end of da dotter
& black squiggles & tiny dots using da other end.
Da Shany polishes dried so fast that I got stingers between dots
& squiggles plus a bit of smearing when I added Seche Vite.
Dried so fast it made spun sugar,
but wasn't dry enuf to avoid smearing?
Really?!?
 
 Both solar polishes darkened a bit in da sun,
but it wasn't a big change like some of da body temp thermals I have.
 
 
 
Tomorrow...Primary!
 
>^. .^<
 
Me likey dis one much better...
I curl up with happiness!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by & please go visit da others!
~ Inky

8 comments:

  1. Ooooo! I have had my eyes on those Blackhearts for awhile. Nothing like a skull bottle to catch my interest! Oh, and I like your gradient leopards too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      At 2@$8 (or $5 for one) you can't go wrong with them! They're pretty good quality for the price & the bottles are SO kewl. Check out the AB Glitter one if you like a bling bomb on your nails!

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.