Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Quickie ~ I gots a Pressie!

Hello Dahlings!
 
Yesterday I showed you da FANTABULOUS pressie,
my polish pal Tina Light of the Moon Nails sent me
cuz it reminded her of lil ol' me!
Today I'm showing you this polish on my nails...
 
 Lookee how pretty Inky Fingers is in da sun!
(lookee, I found sun! lol)
Here's what all I did...
 
 Da line up ~ Contrary Polish Inky Fingers & JLB Garden of Eden
(JLB #5 is from their Metallic Candy collection.
I picked this set up at Ross for cheap & it stamps GREAT!)
 
 2 coats of Inky Fingers
It was a smidge on da thickish side, but went on smooth.
See all da lil sparklies?
(I know it looks like it stained my cuticles, but it didn't.
I just hadn't cleaned up much at this point.)
 
 I used this image from Bundle Monster: BM 314
 
Ta Dee Da!
 
Don't ya just LOVE surprises?
I know I do when they're da polish kind!
 
>^. .^<
 
 What you doin', Meowmy?
 
Me likey it and all,
but you need to stop what you doin'
& pet da cat...NOW!
 
Thank You Thank You Thank You
to da most terrifical Tina!
And thanks to all of YOU,
my loverly readers,
for stopping by!
~ Inky

4 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty stamping colour. YAY for polish presents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That set of JLB polishes are great for stamping! I went back to Ross to see if they had anymore, but alas, they did not.

      Tina is awesome!

      Delete
  2. Love the colour combo, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.